· Do you desire to feel appreciated and understood?
· Do you want to learn how to love yourself no matter what?
· Do you wish to be loved for everything that you are?
· Are you 100 per cent present for yourself and your loved ones?
· Are you hungry for some quiet time with yourself without feeling guilty about it?
· Do you constantly shy away from being truthful about these feelings?
It is okay to answer ‘yes’ to these questions. You aren’t alone.
Through yin yoga practice, I guide women who feel just like this; women who have lots of responsibilities, who do not want to disappoint anyone and who do not know how to let go of their stress to focus on themselves first. I encourage and inspire these women to rebuild and foster the relationship between themselves and their inner feminine powers.
Let's be honest – nobody can provide us with what we wish for, except ourselves. We can gain what we need and want if we open our hearts to ourselves, show gratitute for what we have, be compassionate and kind to ourselves, and gracious for the mistakes we make along the way.