If you are ready to take your yoga practice into nurturing stillness, then yin yoga is for you. If you want to improve your flexibility and be able to breathe with a clear purpose in mind, then yin yoga is an excellent way of doing so.
Class schedules (Maximum 5 ladies/class)
Monday: 10:00am- 11.15am
Thursday: 9:30am - 10:45am
Thursday: 7:00pm - 8:15pm
Group Classes | 75 Minutes
Single Class: $35
4 Sessions Pack: $120 (save $20)
In general, my group classes cover the following:
· Breathing techniques.
· Reflecting on the state of mind and body.
· Being present and staying in touch with the sensation of the stretches.
· Staying comfortable and not extending beyond one's limit.
· Encouraging students to feel and acknowledge the need to let go of what is holding the mind and body back from resting and relaxing.
· Nurture the need to accept and forgive what is beyond their ability to change.
Private Lessons | 60 Minutes
Single Class: $130
4 Sessions Pack: $480 (save $40)
Private sessions are customised to cater to individual personal circumstances, according to your unique physical and mental needs. The intensity of the poses and stretches will be dependent on your willingness to undertake a deeper understanding of the yin yoga way of practicing and living. Body openness, mindset shift and taking appropriate actions to break old habits are also integrated into this program.